Monday, October 1, 2012

Project Lose the Baby Weight!

I recently heard that it takes 9 months to put the baby weight on so it should take at least 9 months to take it off.  We recently celebrated Baby G's 6 month birthday - and I naturally panicked.  3 more months and all that baby weight must be gone!  I have a little over 10 pounds left to lose to be to pre-pregnancy weight...and about 30  pounds to lose to be the size I'd really like to be!

So - it's official.  I'm on a diet/exercise program.  Good thing I didn't let my gym membership lapse!  I am not planning anything too complicated. Staying simple once again. No meal plans or anything. Just eat less and move more!

I realized that after the 6 month mark I don't have the obessive need to be with Baby G every second.  So, I made time for me.  My plan - Saturday, Sunday and Tuesdays I will be at the gym for at least an hour. 

I started this past weekend - Saturday and Sunday.  It's on!  My goal is to be down 10 pounds and at pre-pregnancy weight by Christmas! Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment