Monday, December 3, 2012

Gabriella's Vintage Picnic Christening Party


I've been really terrible about updating this blog, it's been a crazy few months.  We've had a major sport injury that has sidelined my husband (a torn Achilles), a baby who is learning to crawl and a mom that is just trying to keep up.  Keeping things simple has certainly helped and I guess by not blogging, I'm keeping thing simple!   I did promise to put up photos of my daughter's christening party, which featured a gorgeous dessert table.  My cousin @Alyssa Hobson photographed the party for us, so if you pin any of the photos please be sure reference it back to this blog.  The party was vintage picnic themed and on an extreme budget, but I love the way it turned out, especially the dessert table.  I promise to post more soon - I have a few really cute DIY projects in the works for our home, and I really want to blog about them. 








No comments:

Post a Comment