Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Recipe - Key Lime Cheesecake

Since Sunday's and Tuesdays are really the only two days that I have time to cook - my plan is to try a new recipe and share it here!  Tonight we are heading over to my parents house for dinner (my little brother is making the trek from North Beach to cook for us).  After being inspired by Pinterest, I decided on  trying my hand at a dessert.  So, today's recipe is for Key Lime Cheesecake.

I found Key Limes at my local Safeway, and everything I've ever heard about Key Lime Pie, is that it's the limes, the limes, the limes that make it so good!!

Easy Key Lime Cheesecake

what you need


3 pkg.  (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened

3/4 cup  sugar

1 tsp.  grated lime zest

1/4 cup key lime juice
3 eggs

1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)

Whipped Cream topping

Make It

PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar, peel, juice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. 
 
POUR into crust.
 

BAKE 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment