Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dreams come true.

My whole life I have dreamed about meeting the perfect man and watching him play in my yard with me kids. Last night and again this morning - that dream actually came true. With the weather perfect at 75 degrees, we laid out a blanket in our backyard and spent the evening playing with our little girl. Laying there watching my husband blow bubbles for her and play with her toes - I couldn't quite believe it. After all, we struggled for 2 years to get pregnant. And the first 5 months of her life have felt like a whirlwind of diapers, feedings and far to little sleep.

Now, it seems possible to relax for a few minutes together as a family. And to have fun. So this morning as I sit on our back patio, drinking coffee and watching my little girl sway in her swing, I realize that not only do dreams come true, but reality is way sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment